Monday, September 12, 2011

Being Good while surrounded by fiber

Well, I went to the Knitter's Fair, and I was pretty good. 

I didn't need any roving to spin because we know I didn't get through all the stuff from last year's shopping even during the Tour de Fleece.

And I didn't need any yarn, obviously, so that wasn't a draw.

Didn't need any new books either - who has space?

Nope, I was good.  I got needles.


* * * * * *

Where all this stuff came from:

Roving: Briar Rose, acquired at Shall We Knit, and in-house yumminess from Waterloo Wools

Yarn: Viola, Viola, and more Viola

Books: Japanese stitch dictionaries from The Needle Arts Book Shop

Needles: from Camilla Valley Farms and Serenity Knits

Details: to follow over the next week or two.  So much to tell!!

2 comments:

Kathleen Taylor said...

Of course you NEED all of that stuff!

heklica said...

LOL! Lovely stuff, these things you don't need :)))