Monday, February 22, 2010

Knitting along - or not

Ugh. That genius inspiration I had for how to structure a Thing I really want have finished knitting? Wrong. I spent most of the weekend's knitting fussing over it before I finally ripped out the stitches and put the (gorgeous) yarn away until my brain is behaving better.

However, I did wake up Sunday morning with another genius inspiration: a mystery knit along for my next free pattern as a preview for the actual release.


It's a smaller project than usual but little more complicated, so it should be a fun knit. It takes less than 100 yards of cotton/linen blend but could really be made with anything, and the gauge is 20 stitches and 24 rows of stocking stitch to 4" with, in my case, 4mm needles. My tension is super loose though so your mileage will almost certainly vary.

Sound interesting? E-mail me so I can put you in the loop for a start date and other details - or just watch this space, because I'll post again when it's set to go.

No comments: